Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drunk, insane and American

Q: How do you tell a Finnish extrovert?

A: He looks at your shoes when he's talking to you!

My husband loves Finnish humor and especially enjoys the humorous videos of Martti Suosalo and Stan Saanila on the Helsingin Sanomat web site. This video
has the 2 comedians assuming the role of security for the Finnish president. You don't have to know Finnish to laugh as you see them walking the president's cats.

Here is a joke I swiped from the web:

You know you've been in Finland too long when a stranger smiles at you and you assume that:
a. he is drunk
b. he is insane
c. he is American
d. he is all of the above

Since I grin at everyone, I assume I will be labeled as drunk, insane and American when we get to Finland.

No comments:

Post a Comment